More than a 504


Equipment 10-year Fixed


Real Estate 20-year Fixed


Real Estate 25-year Fixed

Financials and Insurance

Submitting Annual Financials and Insurance Certificates

According to your SBA 504 authorization, you are required to send CDC New England a copy of the most recent year-end tax returns or financials statements of the company.

You may send these to Joe O’Garro or Bridget Carney.

  • All
  • Servicing

Submitting Insurance Certificates and Changes

Like financials, we request a copy of your updated insurance certificates annually as well. We do not require the full policy. It is also necessary that the SBA and New England Certified Development be named as the 2nd mortgage and lenders loss payee. Please provide your insurance companies with the information below:


2nd Mortgagee and/or Loss Payee

US SBA c/o New England Certified Development Corp.

500 Edgewater Drive, Suite 555, Wakefield, MA 01880


Please send these insurance certificates to Joe O’Garro.